Why Aviation Operations Management at BSMRAAU?
The Department of Aviation Operation Management (AVOM) offers a master’s program named ‘MBA in Aviation Management’. This program is designed so, students who aspire aviation education as well as seek an opportunity to develop strong business and management skills after their graduation are immensely benefited. The program shall equip students with adequate knowledge on various aspects of aviation industry both at home and globally. Also, it will develop their functional capability in most of the fields related to management. Graduated students will be well prepared to accept challenges and undertake research projects exploring opportunities in the field of aviation and aerospace sector.
Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management (MBA in AVM), a 60-Credit hours degree program, will be completed in two academic years consisting of four semesters. A student must take 14 compulsory courses as assigned by the Department other than four elective courses. Besides, a student must conduct research works and submit Thesis which will be followed by a compulsory formal defense and viva-voce. ‘Fundamentals of Aviation Operations’ is a pre-course to start the program in first 2 weeks within total 10 contact hours.
To create skilled and competent professionals in the field of Aviation Management with high moral and ethical values to meet the national and global needs through in-depth study, creative research and innovation
Department of AVOM is working with the following missions keeping in mind:
- To provide quality meaningful effective education and in-depth knowledge in Aviation Management.
- To produce competent managers, capable of solving real-world problems to meet the needs of aviation industry and society.
- To contribute towards the creation of new knowledge through eminence research and innovation in Aviation Management and allied fields to address emerging national and global issues for well-being of the aviation society and environment.
- To enable students in attaining required ethics with an attitude of entrepreneurial skills, values and social consciences.
- To embed leadership qualities amongst the students to follow successful professional career paths.
- To pursue advanced studies in aviation management and a life-long learner in cutting edge developments in the field of aviation.